Time to Unpack the Treasure Chest

Time to Unpack the Treasure Chest

Friday, November 5, 2010

In the Meantime, Come on Over to My Artist Retreat House!

Its hard to believe that we have cycled back around to fall already.   I've been busy these last 12 months!!

Winter is coming up, and lately I have been thinking about how I want to spend my season of hibernation this year.      I  am planning some fun creative rituals for myself this winter, and I would love to have you join me !

Let's have a cup of tea

I will be hosting several programs from my artist retreat house this winter.    Check out the calendar and see if anything catches your attention. 

I would love to be of service to you, if you need a little help tapping into your creative bliss.

basement art studio 



My focus is primarily on *Creative Rituals* and *Self Care.*    Winter is a time to hide away inside and do creative projects, fireside.      January and February are common times to focus on our overall wellness and self care.   The programs this winter will be focused on these two areas. 



I may sprinkle in a few other things too ~*~*~  I'll just follow my inspiration!